- bisection method
- false position / secant method
- Newton-Raphson method
How to use
You can choose any of the three methods. Fill in required details and hit ‘Go.’
Some supported functions / constants:
- log (natural)
- ^ (exponential)
- cos, sin, tan (in radians)
- sqrt (use x ^ (1/3) for cube root)
- PI, e
- Only supports variable x.
- Roots have to be real.
- Multiplication * must be explicitly keyed in.
- For bisection and false position methods, availability of roots are determined based on change of signs.
[1.0] + Project startedIcon designer
This icon was designed by Vecteezy. This icon is licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0.